At the time of our appointment, please make sure:
- Every person signing is present.That is:
The person whose signature, oath, or acknowledgement is being notarized
MUST appear in front of the notary
at the time the notarial act takes place.
- Every person has current identification.Common identification documents allowed by states for notarization include:
state driver’s licenses and non drivers IDs;
federal IDs such as military identification cards, state, county and local government IDs;
and lawful permanent resident cards.
- Document is ready and all forms filled out only leaving signatures blank.
Need to print your document?
- Let me know and I can print your document if you don’t have access to a printer.
- I don’t prepare legal documents.